Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm sorry. Damson.

"A Shadowen couldn't do that, could it? " she whispered. He reached down quickly and pried her fingers away. "No," he said. "Not without triggering the magic." He lay the talis- man aside, tore strips of cloth from his cloak, and began to bind her hands. "You didn't have to do that," he reproached her.

Women's Gucci Casual

Her smile was faint and wistful. "Didn't I? Would you have been sure of me otherwise, Morgan Leah? I don't think so. And if you're not sure of me, how can we be of help to each other? There has to be trust between us." She fixed him with her gentle eyes. "Is there now? " He nodded quickly. "Yes. I'm sorry. Damson."

Women's Gucci High Shoes

Her bound hands reached up to clasp his own. "Let me tell you something." The tears were back in her eyes. "You said that your friend Steff was in love with Teel? Well, Highlander, I am in love with Par Ohmsford." He saw it all then, the reason she had stayed with Par, had given herself so completely to him, following him even into the Pit, watching over him, protecting him- It was what he would have done-had tried to do-for Quickening. Damson Rhee had made a commitment that only death would release.

No comments:

Post a Comment