Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What?

"Milady, Brogg says to tell you that the woodlanders are setting fire to us." "What?" "Er, yes, Milady. Fire arrows. They're shooting them into the doors and window shutters. Brogg says it'll be all right, though, 'cos it's a stone building and they'll only bum the woodwork." Tsarmina sprang up knocking the table sideways. "My chamber! Bane, see if you can do something quickly. Organize a bucket chain. Put those fires out. If theyVe touched my room I'll, I'll . . . oooooohhh!" She dashed from the room, taking the stairs two at a time., The wall hangings were smoldering ruins and the door still blazed merrily桝mber's archers had given it special attention. "Get those buckets up here. Bring water!" Tsarmina howled down the stairwell. "But we're trying to put out the fire at the front door, Milady," a dithering voice called up from below. *'I don't care what you're trying to put out! Get that water up here on the double." "What about the door, Milady?" "Spit on it, for all I care. This is my room梩he Queen's own chamber is on fire. Hurry up, idiot." "Idiot yourself!" "Who said that?" she demanded. 278 39 "Place your paw flat upon the blade, grip the handle tight, hold the sword flat above your head." Thwang!

No comments:

Post a Comment